Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keeping up with the Joneses


This is me "keeping up with the Joneses".  Some of my friends have blogs and I think they are pretty cool.  Every time I look at one of their blogs, I tell myself that I should also have a blog.  So, now I do.

I hope that my friends a family will find my blog of some interest.  As I am not very good at keeping in touch with people, I am hoping that by posting on my blog that I will be able to keep those who care about me informed to some extent as to what is going on in my life.

I would like to start by letting everyone know that I have started painting again after many years.  I would like to be able to do a painting per week.  I know that it will not be possible to paint a picture every week because of life's little interruptions but I am going to make an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment